Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Freebie is Here! 3 Printables!

February is my favorite month of the year. My son was born in February, it's also my birthday,Valentine's Day and spring is just around the corner. So many fun occasions jammed into this short month! This calls for some fun, new freebie printables.

First, I have seen these "I Love You Because" signs all over pinterest. Did you know that people actually charge money for these?! Now, you can print one here for free. Just print as an 8x10 or 5x7, and put inside a glass frame or even a sheet protector. Then, use a dry erase marker to finish the sentence. I think this is such a cute idea and a fun way to keep love alive all year.



 To download the blank "I Love You Because" print, click HERE

If you are looking for a more traditional Valentine's print to use for a card or to display in your home, look no further! I love the look of holiday subway art printed as an 8x10 and displayed in a matted frame. It's the perfect accent to your other holiday decor. And this time of year, when outside is so gray and dreary, a splash of color to brighten up your home can do a world of good!
To download the Valentine's Subway art, click HERE

Finally, like I said earlier, my son's and my own birthday is in February, so to celebrate, here is another subway art print to display, or print to use as card for your own special occasion.
To download the Birthday Subway Art, click HERE

Remember, these printables, as with all other PeaBeeDesign products, these are meant for personal, noncommercial use only. 

Be sure to check out my shop for more products!