Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Freebie: Oh what a treat!

I love the month of October. I'm ready for the awful heat of summer to simmer down a bit, and I love the changing leaves. I love sweaters, hot chocolate, and reading a good book next to the fire. I also LOVE Halloween. It's been my favorite holiday since I was a kid. (Although, I may think differently after this year. I decided to sew my kids' halloween costumes myself. Aye-yi-yi! What was I thinking?) So, it's no surprise, really, that I centered this month's freebie around it. Enjoy! Remember to like, pin, and share this with all your friends so they don't miss out! My little shop loves when we're shown some love!

 Also, I've started getting orders for custom Christmas cards. I have tons of new backgrounds, fonts, and layouts for this season and can't wait to start using them! Contact me about your custom Christmas card today before I get too full!

Dowload the halloween print by clicking HERE

Have a spook-tacular month!